These Roasted Brussel sprouts will soon be your go to weekday side. They are loaded with flavor and come together in less then 30 minutes. Delish!
Brussel sprouts get a bad rep. When people say they don’t like them, I just stare at them and think well, you haven’t had my brussel sprouts. They’re basically little balls of deliciousness and when seasoned well, are so versatile.
This recipe is my go to side on a busy weekday. I love them. My Fiancé loves them (he says anyway) and they can be placed on the stove top to roast while you are cooking your main course. As an added bonus, if you aren’t great at multitasking, they still taste great a little crispy/burnt on the edges if you forget about them 😉
If you like these, comment below, and I’ll update this post with other variations.
Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes Serves: 4
- 3 cups fresh Brussel Sprouts, cut in half and butts discarded
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Lemon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 tbsp. Jane’s Krazy Mixed Up Salt
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Black pepper to taste
- Pour olive oil in a pan, placing burner on medium-high heat. Let olive oil warm up, then add the garlic cloves. Let cook until golden.
- Dump the cut in half Brussel sprouts into the pan and stir, coating them in olive oil.
- As the Brussel sprouts cook, toss in the paprika, Mixed Up Salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Stir until mixed and brussels are well coated.
- Let cook for 10 minutes, keeping the heat on medium-high, and stirring occasionally. At the 10 minute mark, squirt the juice of 1/2 a lemon and cook for an additional 10 minutes, until cooked through and crisp. Serve immediately.
Any suggestions or questions? Feel free to comment below! And don’t forget to subscribe to my email list to get updates on all my new posts <3